It is the University of Toronto's goal to create a community that is inclusive of all persons and treats all members of the community in an equitable manner. In creating such a community, the University aims to foster a climate of understanding and mutual respect for the dignity and worth of all persons.
In working toward this goal, the University will strive to provide support for, and facilitate the accommodation of individuals with disabilities so that all may share the same level of access to opportunities, participate in the full range of activities that the University offers, and achieve their full potential as members of the University community.
- For questions and feedback about the accessibility of content on www.utoronto.ca, including alternate-format requests, please contact us through our Site Feedback page or by email at email@example.com – we welcome your feedback at any time.
- General questions or concerns related to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act can be directed to the University of Toronto's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Office.
Resources & Policies
- Building Access Notices for the Downtown Toronto (St. George) campus
- Building Access Notices for the Mississauga (UTM) campus
- Are You Having Trouble Accessing Service at the University?
- U of T Policies, Guidelines & Agreements related to the AODA
- Visiting Campus? Designated accessible parking spaces