Six Faculty of Arts & Science professors honoured for outstanding teaching
Six professors in the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Arts & Science have been presented with Outstanding Teaching Awards in recognition of their excellence in classroom instruction, course design and curriculum development.
The annual awards are made on the basis of continuing excellence in undergraduate and graduate teaching – as well as other contributions to undergraduate and graduate education – over the past three years.
The recipients of the 2020 Faculty of Arts & Science Outstanding Teaching Awards are:
- Jotaro Arimori, associate professor, teaching stream, Department of East Asian Studies
- Jessica D’eon, associate professor, teaching stream, Department of Chemistry and undergraduate associate director, School of the Environment
- Alistair Dias, associate professor, teaching stream, Human Biology Program
- Gillian Hamilton, associate professor, Department of Economics
- Nicole Mideo, associate professor, Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Andrea Williams, associate professor, teaching stream and director, Writing-Integrated Teaching program