Resources for students
Welcome to U of T! For the 2021-22 school year, we have planned for a gradual and safe return to campus. The University is taking steps to ensure a welcoming environment that prioritizes inclusive learning and the health and well-being of our students.
The University continues to follow public health guidance closely and we are offering in-person student services and co-curricular activities this year.
Explore this page for more information about the UTogether experience.
- Learn about U of T’s vaccination requirements and find other COVID-19 information for students.
- Find details on how COVID-19 impacts students in residence and what to expect in residence during the 2021-22 school year.
- Travelling from outside of Canada? Review the Quarantine Guide for Students as you prepare your plans for the most up-to-date information regarding travel requirements and documentation.
- Use UCheck, U of T’s health screening platform.
Undergraduate students and second-entry undergraduate professional program students
- Are you an applicant, or a newly admitted U of T student? Congratulations – and welcome! Please see this update regarding admissions and COVID-19.
- Be sure to check your Faculty’s site to find information about your academic program and plans for the 2021-22 school year.
- More information for University of Toronto Mississauga students can be found here.
- More information for University of Toronto Scarborough students can be found here.
- Looking for information about living on a U of T campus? U of T student residences will be open and we look forward to welcoming you. Learn more about applying to and living in residence.
- Explore options for financial support.
Graduate and professional master’s students
- Visit the School of Graduate Studies Looking Ahead page for information and frequently asked questions on research recovery and adaptation, various program types, personal accommodations and financial support.
- Check this listing of Faculty sites or contact your Department’s Graduate Chair.
U of T welcomes international students from over 150 countries and regions.
- Read information for returning international students and for new international students.
- Connect with the International Student Centre at UTSC, the Centre for International Experience on the St. George campus or the International Education Centre at UTM for campus specific information for international students.
Health and wellness
This year will be exciting – and challenging. Find information on staying well and managing stress.
There’s so much to do alongside your studies. Find out more!
- Student Life on the St. George campus has information on a range of programs and services.
- University of Toronto Mississauga students can visit the Student Affairs & Services page.
- University of Toronto Scarborough students can visit the Department of Student Life page.
- All students can visit the Sports & Recreation page and the Hart House page for more information.
Places and spaces
Whether you are returning to campus, coming for the first time, or have been regularly on site, this list of resources will help you navigate campus as we safely return.