Resources for students
As a University of Toronto student, things are different. But the University is taking steps to ensure a welcoming environment that prioritizes inclusive learning and the well-being of our students.
This summer, classes, labs and tutorials will be held online, giving students the option to earn required course credits remotely. For the fall 2021 term, we’re optimistic about a gradual, safe return to campus. The University encourages all members of the community to become vaccinated. Students living in residence for 2021-2022 will be required to get their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their residence move-in date. The University continues to follow public health guidance closely, but we’re hopeful about the return of in-person classes, students services and co-curricular activities this September.
Explore this page to learn more about the UTogether experience.
Undergraduate students and second-entry undergraduate professional program students
- Are you an applicant, or a newly admitted U of T student? Congratulations – and welcome! Please see this update regarding admissions and COVID-19.
- Be sure to check your Faculty’s site to find information about your academic program and plans for summer and fall 2021.
- More information for University of Toronto Mississauga students can be found here.
- More information for University of Toronto Scarborough students can be found here.
- Looking for information about living on a U of T campus? U of T student residences will be open and we look forward to welcoming you. Learn more about applying to and living in residence.
- Explore options for financial support.
Graduate and professional master’s students
- Visit the School of Graduate Studies Looking Ahead page for information and frequently asked questions on research recovery and adaptation, various program types, personal accommodations and financial support.
- Check this listing of Faculty sites or contact your Department’s Graduate Chair.
U of T welcomes international students from over 150 countries and regions.
- Read information for returning international students and for new international students.
- Connect with the International Student Centre at UTSC, the Centre for International Experience on the St. George campus or the International Education Centre at UTM.
Health and wellness
The upcoming year will be exciting – and challenging. Find information on staying well and managing stress.
There’s so much to do alongside your studies.
- Student Life on the St. George campus has information on a range of programs and services.
- University of Toronto Mississauga students can visit the Student Affairs & Services page.
- University of Toronto Scarborough students can visit the Department of Student Life page.
- All students can visit the Sports & Recreation page and the Hart House page for more information.
More questions? Visit the UTogether FAQ page – and if you have other questions, get in touch using the Contact Us button on the FAQ page.