Where to pick up your U of T face mask
As we work towards a gradual and safe return to our campuses, the University of Toronto is offering every student, faculty member, staff member and librarian two free non-medical cloth face masks.
Non-medical masks or face coverings must now be worn indoors in all common-use spaces on University property.
Distribution of these masks will begin August 24 and will continue throughout the academic year. Check back regularly for an updated list of pick-up locations.
Please note that you do not need to arrange a special visit to campus to pick up your masks, as one pair has been assigned to you and it will be available whenever you return to campus.
Are you a student? Here’s how and where to pick up your masks. You will be asked to provide your UTORid at the pick-up location.
First-year students will receive their masks through their residence or in their orientation kits.
First-year students who live off-campus can visit any of the pick-up locations below to obtain their pair of masks.
Please visit one of the following locations to obtain your masks. Check back regularly for the most up-to-date list of pick up locations.
ST. GEORGE CAMPUS
- New College – library (all students)
- Innis College – Residence Front Desk at 111 St. George St. (Innis College students only)
- Trinity College – Welcome Desk, 6 Hoskin Ave. (Trinity students, faculty and staff only)
- 89 Chestnut – main desk (for resident students only)
- Victoria College – Residence Services Desk, 140 Charles Street West (Victoria University students only)
- University College: Morrison Hall Desk, 75 St. George St. (University College students, faculty and staff only)
- Woodsworth College – 119 St. George Street, near Kruger Hall (Tuesdays and Wednesdays, between 10:30am and 3:30pm)
- St. Michael’s College – library security desk (all students)
- Robarts Library (all students)
- Gerstein Science Information Centre (all students)
- U of T Bookstore – 214 College St., 1st floor, stationery department cash registers (next to Canada Post counter).
Please enter through SW doors on College St. (all students)
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO MISSISSAUGA
At UTM, all residence students will receive their masks in their Welcome Kit. Otherwise, masks will be available for distribution at several locations across the campus. Distribution for essential staff will begin on August 24 at two locations, between 9am. and 4pm:
- Hospitality Booth, 2nd floor Meeting Place, Davis Building
- Facilities Management & Planning, room 2220 2nd floor Maanjiwe nendamowinan
Two additional distribution locations will open on September 8:
- Service Desk Atrium CCT building
- Registrar’s Office, main floor, Kaneff Building
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO SCARBOROUGH
- Residence Office – Residence Centre (available to all students not just residence students)
- Health and Wellness
- Chem Stores
September 8 – 18 pop-Up Locations:
- Meeting Place – Monday and Wednesdays 9am to 5pm, Friday 11am to 2pm
- IC Atrium – Tuesday and Thursdays 9am to 4pm
For faculty, staff and librarians
Are you a faculty or staff member or librarian?
Mask distribution for faculty, staff and librarians will be arranged at the divisional level. Your CAO or department head will be in touch with information on how to obtain your masks.
More information on masks and the University’s Policy on Non-Medical Masks and Face Coverings can be found in our FAQs.