This is the administration page for the WebNotice system. From this page you can:
Only superusers can create a new regular username along with an initial password (the regular user can then use the next tool to change the password).
- NOTE: Create a new username and password before associating it with a posting department.
Superusers cannot modify their own (or anybody else's) password.For a review of the operation of the system, see the Administrative Overview documents.
Only superusers can modify information for a registered department or organization. Use this tool to:
To get a list of allowed newsgroups and listserv names, select one of the following:
- add/delete groups associated with a department/organization,
- modify list of listservs to which notices are mailed.
- modify list of newsgroups to which notices are posted,
- add/delete regular usernames.
newsgroups * listservs
To add a newsgroup or listserv, contact the WebNotices administrator. See the WebNotice Administrative Overview document for more details.
To modify departmental information, select your department from the list below and press the Get Info button.
Select Your Department: