Getting to the Toronto RDC
The Toronto RDC is located in Room 7032, on the 7th floor of Robarts Library at the University of Toronto. Robarts Library is located at 130 St. George St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
To gain access to the Toronto RDC, come to the 2nd Floor of Robarts (walk up the stairs from street level), and take elevator P4 to the 7th floor. Once you've arrived at the Toronto RDC, please ring the doorbell and an RDC staff member will open the door for you.
Maps of our location:
Directions by public transit:
- Take the TTC subway to St. George station, exiting onto St. George St. Walk south on St. George, or
- Take the subway to Wellesley station, then take the Wellesley St. bus westbound and exit at St. George St.
- Parking is available at street (parking) meters on all streets surrounding Robarts Library.
- Underground parking is available across St. George St. from Robarts, under the Rotman School of Management Building.
- The main Robarts entrance at street level, on the east side, is wheelchair accessible.
- A ramp to the second floor, north side entrance is located on the north side of the building.
- The main accessible washroom is located on the first floor.