Welcome to the Open Space
Plan Web Site.
This page will help you get the most
out of this site.
- You can click on any image in the site
to enlarge it.
- To exit from an enlarged image, click
the "Back" button on your browser.
- Click on blue underlined text to link
to its appropriate page. These links turn green after you have visited
- The primary navigation bar is located
on the right side of each page. Click on any of the links to take
you to the corresponding page.
- The secondary navigation bar is located
in the top right corner of every page. This provides quick links to
each of the corresponding Demonstration Sites.
- The three buttons between the primary
and secondary navigation bars provide the following links:
- the question mark will bring you
to this "How To" page;
- the "M" will take you
to a comprhensive map of the entire website. This page functions
as an overall table of contents;
- the "D" will take you
to the News and Updates section, where you will be able to download
the four PDF files of the Open Space Master Plan document. This
document contains the same information as this site, in an easily
downloadable and printable format.