Using your UShop account, you can order and download LSO software from the comfort of your office.
Follow these steps to purchase LSO software through UShop:
- Log into UShop and click Shop.
- Click on the Licensed Software Office link, browse the catalogue and follow the UShop instructions to order the software you want.
- The LSO will review/validate the order and send you an email order confirmation once your order is ready.
- If you elected to download the software, you will need to log in to software.utoronto.ca to get your software once you've received your order confirmation. See the instructions on downloading your software purchased via UShop.
- If you ordered media for the software, you will need to pick it up at our office on the first floor of Robarts Library.
You can also place your order at the UShop terminal in front of the Licensed Software Office. The order will be processed while you wait.
Note: UShop is available to faculty and staff only. You can register for a UShop account at Procurement Services. You also may be able to order through your department's business officer if they have a UShop account.