Autodesk Comprehensive Education Solution (ACES)
The ACES is Autodesk's annual subscription-based education software program. The University of Toronto has signed and renewed the ACES Annual Contract.This allows the Licensed Software Office to distribute the AutoDesk Education Master Suite which includes the following products:
- AutoCAD 2013
- AutoCAD Architecture 2013
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013
- AutoCAD Electrical 2013
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2013
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2013
- AutoCAD MEP 2013
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013
- AutoCAD Raster Design 2013
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013
- AutoCAD Utility Design 2013
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Autodesk 3DS Max Design 2013
- Autodesk Alias Design 2013
- Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013
- Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Autodesk Mudbox 2013
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2013
- Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Autodesk Revit 2013
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013
- Autodesk Showcase 2013
- Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate 2013
- Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2013
- Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013
- Autodesk Vault Basic 2013
Product Enhancements are also included in the purchase. (PDF October 26, 2011)
|A license must be purchased for each workstation that the AutoDesk will be installed on. It allows you to install all of the products in the table listed above.||$300 per license plus media cost|
The installation media is now available via download from the Autodesk subscription site. You will have access to the subscrioption site until August 31.
Current Version: AutoDesk Education Master Suite 2012
Restrictions: For UofT departments, faculty and staff only.
License Type: Perpetual
Subscription License Period: September 1, 2011 - August 31, 2012
Guides and Books: Available at the UofT Bookstore
Supported Operating Systems: Windows
Installation Media: The installation media is now available via download from the Autodesk subscription site. You will have access to the subscrioption site until August 31.
Cost: License cost is $300 per workstation.
Buy Online at the LSO E-Commerce Store. (Requires a campus network connection and UTORid to login.)
Use the order form for cash, debit, credit, and invoices and fax or bring it to the LSO office.
Vendor and Support:
Vendor: AutoDesk, Inc.
Support: A Torcomp representative will provide technical support with access phone number, fax number, and email address to UofT sites.
The following UofT departments have contributed annually to the ACES agreement at UofT:
- Faculty of Engineering (Philip Poulos)
- Architecture (Maxim Batourine)
- Facilities and Services (Steve Kirk)