Autodesk Comprehensive Education Solution (ACES)
The ACES is Autodesk's annual subscription-based education software program. The University of Toronto has signed and renewed the ACES Annual Contract.This allows the Licensed Software Office to distribute the AutoDesk Education Master Suite which includes the following products:
- Autodesk 3DS Max 2014
- Autodesk Alias Design 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014
- Autodesk AutoCAD Utility Design 2014
- Autodesk InfraWorks 2014
- Autodesk Inventor 2014
- Autodesk Mudbox 2014
- Autodesk Navisworks 2014
- Autodesk Revit 2014
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Autodesk Showcase 2014
- Autodesk Simulation CFD 2014
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014
- Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate 2014
- Autodesk Vault Basic 2014
Product Enhancements are also included in the purchase.
|A license must be purchased for each workstation that the AutoDesk will be installed on. It allows you to install all of the products in the table listed above.||$300 per license plus media cost|
The installation media is now available via download from the Autodesk subscription site. You will have access to the subscrioption site until August 31.
Current Version: AutoDesk Education Master Suite 2014
Restrictions: For UofT departments, faculty and staff only.
License Type: Perpetual
Subscription License Period: September 1, 2013 - August 31, 2014
Guides and Books: Available at the UofT Bookstore
Supported Operating Systems: Windows
Installation Media: The installation media is now available via download from the Autodesk subscription site. You will have access to the subscrioption site until August 31.
Cost: License cost is $300 per workstation.
Buy Online at the LSO E-Commerce Store. (Requires a campus network connection and UTORid to login.)
Use the order form for cash, debit, credit, and invoices and fax or bring it to the LSO office.
Vendor and Support:
Vendor: AutoDesk, Inc.
The following UofT departments have contributed annually to the ACES agreement at UofT:
- Faculty of Engineering (Philip Poulos)
- Architecture (Maxim Batourine)
- Facilities and Services (Steve Kirk)