There are five bookable rooms on the first floor of Robarts Library which can be used to rehearse class presentations and are equipped with large screen displays for this purpose. Please note that you will need to bring your own computer.
These rooms are for academic purposes or other University-related projects only.
See the links at left for room schedules
- rooms are available for use during normal library hours (non-extended hours)
- bookings may not be made more than 4 days in advance
- bookings may not exceed 3 hours (per person per day)
- only students working on academic projects may use the rooms. Students are required to present their TCards and provide the course name and professor associated with project
- you forfeit your booking if you arrive more than 15 minutes late
- you may not book a room for less than 30 minutes
How to book a Room for Presentation Practice
- Check the schedule for a room (see links at left) to make sure the time slot you want is available.
- Room bookings must be made in person. Come to Robarts Library, 1st floor and find an Attendant in the Computer Acccess Facility.
- Present your TCard and tell the Attendant what room you'd like and for what time period.
- Provide the required information (UTORid, name, preferred contact email, course and professor associated with project).
When you show up for your appointment, find the Attendant on duty in the Computer Acccess Facility, who will let you into the room. If the Attendant is not on duty, the Access and Information Supervisor at the Information Desk can let you in the room.