The club is usually quite informal, but in the time of formal tournaments the club asks everyone participating to show the following courtesy to fellow archers,
- Do not walk onto/off the shooting line while the person next to you is at full draw.
- Talk quietly when archers are shooting, and ensure all cell phones are turned off.
- Do not comment on/try to coach other archers just prior to/during the tournament.
- Shoot in your assigned position and order.
- In case of equipment failure or bounce out arrows, quitely get a coaches attention.
- Try not to make any loud noises, verbal or otherwise, especially clicking noises. :)