ISTQB Foundation Level Software Testing
Prepare for the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification Exam
The Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is testing?
- General testing principles
- Fundamental test process
- Psychology of testing
- Code of ethics
Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Software development models
- Test levels
- Test types
- Maintenance testing
- Static techniques and the test process
- Review process
- Static analysis by tools
Test Design Techniques
- The test development process
- Categories of test design techniques
- Specification-based or black-box techniques
- Structure-based or white-box techniques
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
- Test organization
- Test planning and estimation
- Test progress monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Incident management
Tool Support for Testing
- Types of test tools
- Effective use of tools: potential benefits and risks
- Introducing a tool into an organization
- Students will be prepared for the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Exam.
- See the Canadian Software Testing Board for more information on the Certified Tester Foundation Level Exam.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
|ISTQB Foundation Level Software Testing||8 sessions||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||Thursday, April 3, 2014||1,595|
- Course sessions are twice per week, in the evening, 6pm to 9pm.
- Our courses are held at the University of Toronto, St. George campus (downtown Toronto)
- Tuition fees are $1,595, inclusive.
- For information on tuition fee payments.
- For information on refunds.
- Fees are tax deductible, a Tuition and Education Amounts Certificate will be issued after successful completion of this course.
- This course DOES NOT qualify for OSAP.
- Employment Insurance recipients should contact an Employment Ontario counsellor regarding possible funding, before applying to any of our courses.
- There are no additional fees for course materials, such as books and handouts.
Course fees, dates, topics, and durations may change.
Course content and policies are continuously under review and may also change.
There is a maximum number of places available in this course.
When the maximum enrollment is reached, new registrations will be placed on a waiting list.
There is a minimum number of places available in this course.
If the minimum is not reached by the starting date, the course may be re-scheduled or cancelled. Fees paid will be refunded in full if you decide not to take a re-scheduled course.
There is no coop program associated with this course.
We will help you with your resume and with your job search if you need this kind of help.
This page will always be the most up to date description of the course.
Product names or company names are used for identification purposes only, and may be trademarks of their respective owners.