Graduate Timetable 2012-13
Grad Timetable Quicklinks
To register for these courses, please consult the Graduate Program Assistant.
F = Fall, S = Spring, Y = year-long course, H = half-course
2012-13 Course Offerings
Modified March 19, 2012: Please note that these are tentative course offerings for 2012-13.
- CIN1100HF: The Textual Object
- Corinn Columpar
- Mondays 10-12, Thursdays 10-12
- CIN1101HS: Theories and Practices of the Cinema
- James Cahill
- Mondays 1-3, Wednesdays 1-3
- CIN1102HF: Key Developments in Film History
- Nic Sammond
Mondays 1-3, Wednesdays 10-12
- CIN1005HF L0202: Special Studies in Cinema - The Thought of Film: Cinema and the Mind
- Brian Price
- Tuesdays 4-8
- CIN1005HS L0302: Special Studies in Cinema: The Society of the Spectacle, Today
- Meghan Sutherland
- Tuesdays 4-8
- CIN1006Y: Major Research Paper in Cinema Studies
- CIN1007Y: Internship in Cinema Studies
The availability of these courses offered outside of the Cinema Studies Institute may be subject to factors outside our control.
This is not an exhaustive list, and more Cinema-related courses will be added to this page soon. If there is a discrepancy between the times listed here, the host institution's website is assumed to be more up-to-date.
- ENG5968HS: Actuality, Documentary, Reality
- Alice Maurice
- Fridays 12-3
- GER1772HS: The Politics of the Non-Fiction Film: Auto-ethnography, Performativity and German Film Cultures
- Angelica Fenner
- Tuesdays 2-4, Thursdays 2-4
Updated May 9, 2012