Common University Data Ontario
- Common University Data Ontario 2014
- Common University Data Ontario 2013
- Common University Data Ontario 2012
- Common University Data Ontario 2011
- Common University Data Ontario 2010
- Common University Data Ontario 2009
- Common University Data Ontario 2008
- Common University Data Ontario 2007
- Common University Data Ontario 2006
CUDO complements the extensive information already offered by Ontario's universities, such as:
- eINFO, a comprehensive guide to Ontario's universities for secondary school students, available at www.electronicinfo.ca
- Ontario Universities' Application Centre, a central resource for students considering or applying to one of Ontario's universities.
- Ontario Universities' Fair, a one-stop event held in the Fall, offering students an opportunity to speak with representatives from all across the province about programs, campus life, and anything else that will help them make a decision about which university to choose.
- The University Information Program, offering information sessions to high school students across the province.
As CUDO provides general program information, if you want specific program information, please go to eINFO. It will provide you with information on each university's programs, including admission requirements.
What kind of information can I find on CUDO?
CUDO offers key data, in a common format, about Ontario's universities:
- Number of degrees awarded, student enrolment and entering averages – all by program;
- Number of students living on campus and activities offered;
- Student satisfaction;
- First-year tuition and ancillary fees by program;
- Number of teaching faculty;
- Undergraduate class size, by year level;
- Research awards granted; and
- Graduation rates and employment rates by program.
CUDO has been designed to allow users to access -- and if they wish, to compare – data that have been gathered on a consistent basis.